1.0 2.0 4.0
AntiMicroX is a graphical program used to map gamepad keys to keyboard, mouse, scripts and macros. Whatever problem I throw at this it delivers.
- Want to use that little thumb know on my throttle as mouse?
- Have a game that only supports limited joystick buttons as gamepad?
- Need to map some buttons to keyboard keys?
- Want to control e.g. a media player via buttons?
- Need a script executed on a button press?
- Wand to create a
SDLgame controller mapping for
- Need a deadzone on a joystick?
- Want to invert some axis? Ah well… probably someday (Or I didn’t find out yet 🤓)